Buscando Resources is a natural resources exploration company listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange. Our mission is to acquire and explore for precious, base and battery metals in Tier 1 mining jurisdictions.
With an experienced board, management and advisory team bringing diverse skill sets across engineering, geology and corporate finance, Buscando is suitably positioned to build sustainable, long-term shareholder returns.
Buscando’s exploration and acquisition criteria was developed to target repeatable, secure and value-driven assets to drive sustainable growth, and includes the following characteristics:
- Based in Tier 1 mining jurisdictions
- Precious, base and battery metal focus
- Assets featuring strong technical merit
- Located in well understood geological regions
- Holding hidden or undeveloped intrinsic value
- Unique capacity for management to apply technical experience to unlock additional value
Board of Directors
After practicing as a partner at a leading national firm and then a top-ranked boutique firm, Farzad launched Forooghian+Co to serve clients without the constraints inherent in the traditional law firm model.